A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kamrava is Satisfactory. Dr. Kamrava has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamrava graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kamrava has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kamrava accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kamrava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Kamrava practice?
Dr. Michael Kamrava practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Beverly Hills Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Kamrava, Dr. Micheal Kamrava, Dr. Michel Kamrava, Dr. Mickey Kamrava, Dr. Miguel Kamrava, Dr. Mike Kamrava