A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kamrava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kamrava is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamrava
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kamrava Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamrava graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Kamrava has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Kamrava MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Kamrava practice?
- Dr. Michael Kamrava has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kamrava practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Endocrinologists.