A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kamrava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kamrava is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamrava
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kamrava Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamrava graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Kamrava has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Kamrava MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Kamrava practice?
- Dr. Michael Kamrava has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kamrava practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Endocrinologists.