A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kane, Urologist, Surgeon, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kane, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Harvey Kane MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Kane practice?
- Dr. Michael Kane has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kane practices Urology near Hanover, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, MD and Sykesville, MD.
See Hanover Urologists.