A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kapamajian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kapamajian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapamajian graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Kapamajian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alexan Kapamajian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kapamajian practice?
- Dr. Michael Kapamajian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kapamajian practices Ophthalmology near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See San Gabriel Ophthalmologists.