A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kapamajian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kapamajian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapamajian
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kapamajian Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapamajian graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Kapamajian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alexan Kapamajian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kapamajian practice?
- Dr. Michael Kapamajian has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kapamajian practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.