A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kaplitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kaplitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kaplitt, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Stereotaxic Techniques
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplitt graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaplitt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Kaplitt MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Kaplitt practice?
- Dr. Michael Kaplitt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kaplitt practices Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Neurological Surgeons.