Michael Kaplitt Is this you?

Have you seen Michael Kaplitt?

April 19th, 2017

A Fabulous Treasure!

Dr. Kaplitt is extremely knowledgeable and capable. I felt confident that the surgery and follow up care was exceptional. Kudos to his assistant Kristen for her expertise as well.

July 17th, 2012

I would and have highly recommended Dr. Kaplitt to others. He is phenomenal on every level. He listens well and explains everything in simple language. Furthermore, he answers every question fully and patiently. He's an amazingly talented and skillful surgeon.

September 27th, 2010

Dr Michael Kaplitt

is with out a doubt THEY top neurosurgeon in the world, a wonderful doctor, and a wonderful person.

June 25th, 2010

Excellent neurosurgeon- Highly recommended!

I was referred to Dr. Kaplitt for a long-term pain issue. The doctor's evaluation visits are scheduled as the last appointment of the day so he could focus on my situation. It was nice to know there would be no rushing around to see other patients.When I initially met with the doctor he was very personable. He spoke with me about the needed treatment & did an exam. Following the exam he thoroughly discussed my area of concern and how the device I would need works in an easy to understand way. Dr. Kaplitt showed genuine concern for my well-being. I never felt rushed at all and had plenty of time to ask whatever questions questions I had about the procedure. We even managed to get in a little chat on non medical topics. I would not hesitate to refer anyone in need af a neurosurgeon to Dr. Kaplitt. It's too bad all physicians don't take the time and care Dr. Kaplitt gave my case each step of the way from the evaluation to the surgery on up until my release from his care. Excellent!

June 30th, 2009

An angel

October 11th, 2008

I received excellent care by Dr. Kaplitt for my condition. He fully explained the details of my treatment & made sure I understood. Personally he is easy to speak with & I was comfortable with his responses to my concerns. I regard him highly & would recommend him to family members & friends.

July 14th, 2017