A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kappelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kappelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kappelman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kappelman, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Health Services Research
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kappelman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Kappelman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Kappelman MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Kappelman practice?
- Dr. Michael Kappelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kappelman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pediatricians and Chapel Hill Pediatric Specialists.