A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kapsokavathis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kapsokavathis, DO is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Surgical Decompression
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapsokavathis graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Kapsokavathis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kapsokavathis DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Kapsokavathis practice?
- Dr. Michael Kapsokavathis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kapsokavathis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Birmingham, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Birmingham Surgeons.