A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kapsokavathis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kapsokavathis, DO is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapsokavathis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kapsokavathis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Surgical Decompression
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapsokavathis graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Kapsokavathis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Clifton Kapsokavathis DO and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Kapsokavathis practice?
- Dr. Michael Kapsokavathis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kapsokavathis practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery near Birmingham, MI.
See Birmingham Neurological Surgeons and Birmingham Surgeons.