A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kapsokavathis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kapsokavathis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapsokavathis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kapsokavathis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Injuries
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Surgical Decompression
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapsokavathis graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Kapsokavathis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Clifton Kapsokavathis DO and MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Kapsokavathis practice?
- Dr. Michael Kapsokavathis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kapsokavathis practices Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Birmingham, MI.
See Birmingham Surgeons.