Learn more about Dr. Michael Kapsokavathis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kapsokavathis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapsokavathis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kapsokavathis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Injuries
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Surgical Decompression
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapsokavathis graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Kapsokavathis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Clifton Kapsokavathis DO and MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Kapsokavathis practice?
- Dr. Michael Kapsokavathis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kapsokavathis practices Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Birmingham, MI.
See Birmingham Surgeons.