Dr. Michael Karagiozis Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Karagiozis?

Posted on May 8th, 2017

I have only had two visits with Dr Mike and I am very pleased with his bedside manner.He has given me answers to question Ihave'nt even asked.Ifeel very confident being in his care.

EXCELLENT

Posted on July 15th, 2016

I've been hiv+ for 34 years now and over the years I've been with many doctors, Dr. K certainly is one of the best I've been with. He really takes his time during my appointments with him to explain things very clearly and this is especially important as i have hiv cognitive impairment issues. I trust him 100 % and I'm very grateful to have him as my doctor, THANK YOU DR. K

Posted on June 6th, 2010

Dr. Mike is the best Doc I have ever seen.

THE BEST OF THE BEST!

Posted on October 6th, 2009

This Doctor is the TOP GUN of all Doctors that I have ever seen! I have flew to Las Vegas just to see him and his staff!

EXCELLENT DOC.......

Posted on May 30th, 2008

Dr. Mike has been my doc since 2001, and I could not have been luckier than to be refered to him, by a friend who Dr. Mike brought back from death's door when most others had given up on him. The list is long of those that should be truly indebted to this man and thankful that they are on his patient roster. From my first visit to present I have never doubted my choice in a medical provider. Over the years I have seen many doctors, and have never found a more knowledgeable & caring individual. Dr. Mike's diagnosis are almost always spot on, & normally days or weeks ahead of the confirming tests. I have followed Dr. Mike around the valley and would follow him where ever he practices as long as I am able. Those of us who truly know Dr. Mike, know how busy he is trying to manage a large client base, and give each one of us EXCEPTIONAL care, so lets be alittle understanding when you may have to wait longer than anticipated, because when it is your turn, you will receive the same care. If he is not available, his wonderful staff is always just a phone call away...Keep up the great work...Kevin & Xac you are appreciated more than you know. Dr. Mike, keep up the great work, follow you passion, & stay healthy, we are depending on you!

life saver

Posted on May 4th, 2008

I was sent to dr mike by a friend of mine, I was a little discuraged at 1st because I was not able to find his location ( 3017 west charleston blvd ste 12 lv nv 89102) but after talking to his wonderful staff I understand the misunderstanding. Any way back to dr. Mike, after 3 dr.'s and 2 states no one was able to help get my levels under controle. After 1-2 visits with his office I started to feel better!!! A few months had past and my levels were better than I had seen them in a very long time! This man is very nice, caring, takes the time to listen to you and understand whats going on. ( he is not a patient factory he spends time with you so if you are in thewaiting room, expect to wait! That's why you are in that room.) he is a awesome dr and I will continue to go to his office! ( FYI ask about the IVbags if your not feeling well or just want a quick picker uper!)

Posted on May 8th, 2017