A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Karasek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Karasek is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Karasek, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karasek graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Karasek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eugene Karasek MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Karasek practice?
- Dr. Michael Karasek has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Karasek practices Neurology near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Neurologists.