A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Karellas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Karellas, Urologic Oncology/Urologic Surgery is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karellas
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Karellas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Karellas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Karellas graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Karellas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Emmanuel Karellas MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Karellas practice?
- Dr. Michael Karellas has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Karellas practices Urology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Urologists.