A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Karellas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Karellas, Urologic Oncology/Urologic Surgery is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Karellas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Karellas graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Karellas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Emmanuel Karellas MD is a male Oncology Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Karellas practice?
- Dr. Michael Karellas has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Karellas practices Urology and Surgical Oncology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Urologists and Morristown Surgeons.