Learn more about Dr. Michael Karellas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Karellas, Urologic Oncology/Urologic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karellas
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Karellas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Karellas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testicular Diseases
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Karellas graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Karellas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Emmanuel Karellas MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Karellas practice?
- Dr. Michael Karellas has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Karellas practices Urology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Urologists.