A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Karing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Karing, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Karing, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karing graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karing has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael V Karing MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Karing practice?
- Dr. Michael Karing has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Karing practices Internal Medicine near Euless, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Euless Internists.