A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Karl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Karl, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karl
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Karl Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Addison Disease (Hypocorticism)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Karl graduated from Johannes-Gutenberg-Universitaet Mainz. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Karl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Jackson North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Karl MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael Karl practice?
- Dr. Michael Karl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Karl practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Endocrinologists.