Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Karl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Karl, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Addison Disease (Hypocorticism)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Karl graduated from Johannes-Gutenberg-Universitaet Mainz. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Karl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Jackson North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Karl MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael Karl practice?
- Dr. Michael Karl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Karl practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Endocrinologists.