Overall Review

3.6

May 23rd, 2016
Terrible experience and will not be taking my kids back. He was over the top pushy and relentless about giving my daughters the HPV vaccine. He was so opinionated about his stance and rude about my feelings regarding this vaccine. We will be moving to my family doctor for all further appointments and check-ups.

November 22nd, 2015
Dr. Karp
He was very rude and arrogant. Spoke to us like we were stupid and at one point even argued with me. Very bad experience. Will be changing medical group soon.

November 10th, 2015
Dr. Karp is direct and tells you what you need to hear. He knows his stuff and is great. Mydaighter has Downs Syndrome and he has never disrepected her.

November 1st, 2015
Highly recommend !
Outstanding doctor with wonderful bedside manner!

January 3rd, 2014
Best of the best!
Dr Karp was referred to us by a neighborhood mom & her husband who is an RN. He has been always been available (even last min on on a Sat, twice on a ...

January 3rd, 2014
Absolute Best of the Best.
Dr. Karp came to us highly recommended by a Mom in our neighborhood, her husband is an RN & everyone I know goes there. Dr Karp has been 110% available (twice on a Sun & weekends) since our 18 mo old daughter was born. He is completely present, thorough, & reassuring. I see the pride & delight on his face at each development visit. My husband is very firm about his high standard of excellence & our baby/girl,,,he adores Dr. Karp & always sings his praises. Reception is friendly, organized, & always makes room for a sick lil one. Nurses are top notch & on a 1st name basis. We love Dr Karp

September 24th, 2013
disappointing
i brought my 3yr old daughter in for a cold, possible chest infection last week. she was completely congested and couldn't breathe out of her nose. within 10 seconds of walking into the room dr karp started lecturing me about taking her to speech therapy since he couldn't understand a word she said. i tried to interject but was cut off each time and patronized. i do not think this was an appropriate time to access speech and the issue should not have been forced. he spent more time on the lecture than he did examining my daughter. i took her somewhere else the next day and was ddx with a sinus infection and but on amoxi. i was very disappointed.

September 6th, 2012
Great Pediatrician
He always takes the time to make sure he's answered any questions or concerns I have and he's great with my shy two year old - he even examined her "baby" (doll) when we came in for her two year well-baby visit, which made her happy. Also did a great job treating her ear infections (the only ailments she's had).

June 18th, 2012
excellent doctor
Took lots of time with us. Very thorough.

December 19th, 2011
Great Doc!
Dr. Karp has been our doctor for the past 10+ years. All 3 of our kids have been with him and he's really taken care of us. Love Dr. Karp!

September 24th, 2011
Avoid.
My daughter had croup, and I recorded the sound she was making at the recommendation of the nurse I spoke with the night prior. Both her and I agreed this would help the doctor make an accurate and timely diagnosis. I began to play the video, and he immediately barked at me to 'turn the thing off', chiding me for pulling out the video camera instead of giving my daughter the appropriate care- which was interesting, being as the setting of the video was my enclosed bathroom, with the shower on....at 2 in the morning....as I was on the phone with the nurse. He then proceeded to ask questions that were completely irrelevant to the visit. I don't know if I caught this guy on a bad day or what- but if it is within your control, book your visit with any other doctor on staff.

August 29th, 2011
Mr. Karp (Refuse to call him Dr.)
Mr. Karp is extremely arrogant, racist, and doesn't take patient concerns seriously. He treats his position at Cassidy pediatrics as working on an assembly line. Mr. Karp needs to take a classes in beside manner, as well as tactfulness.