Dr. Michael Karram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Karram?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Michael Karram?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2017

Dr KARRAM is a doctor that I trust. He is easy to talk to, takes the time to listen and genuinely seems to care.

August 12th, 2017

Dr K listens and answers questions completely. He elicits a comfortable atmosphere and shows genuine concern about his patient.

June 28th, 2017

Friendly, caring and very easy to talk to.

June 21st, 2017

Seven Hills

I have been a patient at Seven Hills for 2 years and have always had good experiences.

June 14th, 2017

Very Professional and Personable

Dr. Karram is professional and personable at the same time. He has a holistic approach and truly cares about his patients.

May 20th, 2017

Great physician and wonderful staff. Thank you for all you do for your patients.

September 17th, 2013

none better

I have been with Dr. Karram for over 22 years. He has seen me through 9 pregnancies - 4 were live and healthy children, 4 miscarriages, and one a still-born birth at 5 months. I couldn't have any one better with me through all of this than God, Dr. Karram and his partner, Dr. Gerard Reilly. Dr. Karram is kind, patient, and very caring. He puts you at ease. If he is running late it is because of an emergency or a patient needed extra time. He will not rush you either. He is patient to let you ask all the questions you need to and is very thorough in his answers. He cares deeply for his patients. Must disagree with another - He is not flirty - he is just very personable and caring.

June 17th, 2013

Dr.Karram has been my OB/GYN for 28 years. He delivered both my children and fixed me afterwards. He is kind, funny and he is a great doctor. I would and have referred him many times.

March 26th, 2013

Patient of Dr. Karram

Dr. Karram is excellent. always listens to my concerns and makes me feel as if he truly cares. I have been under his care for a few years now and I have even referred others to him.

May 29th, 2012

Great Doctor!

I have been going to Dr. Karram approximately 23 years and he delivered 3 of my children. He has great bedside manner, he is very caring and knowledgeable. When you have an appointment he does not make you feel he is rushing and he never stands with his hand on the door handle ready to run out. He listens to all your concerns and answers all your questions. He's a great doctor and I recommend him to all my friends!

April 11th, 2012

Great Physician!

I had three pregnancies with Dr Karram - one miscarriage and two full term births. My miscarriage was very emotional and Dr Karram was very caring. I had toxema with my 2nd pregnancy and again he was great. My 3rd pregnancy I went into earlier labor after my sister died unexpectedly. Dr Karram was very kind and caring. He helped me thru and the labor went away. I delivered a healthy baby boy a couple of months later.

November 29th, 2010

Arrogant

Very arrogant man. Way too flirty for a doctor and then a gynecologist at that! EWWW! Made so many out of line comments to me that I finally switched doctors in the practice. He is now rude to me any time he sees me in the office. Very unprofessional and also made poor decisions concerning my care.