A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kasotakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasotakis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kasotakis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kasotakis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasotakis graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kasotakis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Kasotakis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kasotakis practice?
- Dr. Michael Kasotakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kasotakis practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Radiologists.