A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kasotakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasotakis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kasotakis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kasotakis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasotakis graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kasotakis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Kasotakis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kasotakis practice?
- Dr. Michael Kasotakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kasotakis practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Radiologists.