A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kasotakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kasotakis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasotakis graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kasotakis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Kasotakis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kasotakis practice?
- Dr. Michael Kasotakis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kasotakis practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Canton, MI.
See Ypsilanti Radiologists.