Learn more about Dr. Michael Katin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Katin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Katin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Katin has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Katin practice?
Dr. Michael Katin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, Medical Oncology, Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL and Naples, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists, Fort Myers Hematologists, Fort Myers Geriatric Doctors, Fort Myers Oncologists, Fort Myers Radiologists, Fort Myers Radiation Oncologists, and Fort Myers Preventive Medicine Specialists.