A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Katin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Katin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Katin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Katin has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Katin practice?
Dr. Michael Katin practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL and Naples, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists, Fort Myers Geriatric Doctors, Fort Myers Hematologists, and Fort Myers Radiologists.