A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Katin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Katin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Katin, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Katin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Katin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Katin MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Katin practice?
- Dr. Michael Katin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Katin practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL and Lehigh Acres, FL.
See Fort Myers Radiologists and Fort Myers Radiation Oncologists.