A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Katsnelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Katsnelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Katsnelson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Katsnelson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Katsnelson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Katsnelson MD is a male Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Katsnelson practice?
- Dr. Michael Katsnelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Katsnelson practices Neurology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Reston, VA.
See Miami Neurologists.