Dr. Michael Kavanagh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 4th, 2016
everyone at Dulles Motor Cars, loves him,

September 24th, 2015
Dr. Kavanagh and staff were great. Quickly diagnosed my rotator cuff problem and referred me for PT. Great listener. No need for follow-up.

March 18th, 2015
Dr. Kavanaugh Very professional,during surgery he explains every move staff attentive and caring with patients,

February 20th, 2015
Dr. Kavanaugh, spent 15 minutes with me, 1/2 of that time he talked about people, we knew. No x-rays, he touch my foot 1 time and diagnosis my condition. $250.00 ABSOLUTELY OVERCHARGED ME AND MY INSURANCE !!!!!

December 11th, 2014
great experience!

September 30th, 2013
OATS Knee Surgery
Took the time to go over options and help me make the right choice. Nine months after surgery, back to mountain bike riding, skydiving, kayaking and gym. Great doctor!!!

April 17th, 2013
Post Operation
Dr Kavanaugh's follow up turned out to be exceptional. He contracted the flu shortly after my operations so I initially did not see him until he recovered. Once he had recovered, Dr Kavanaugh and his office did a very through and professional follow up. His knee replacement surgery is vey solid and recovery is quicker than I had expected. One of the things that makes his Post-Op exceptional is Dr Kavanaugh will make time in this schedule to see his patients even if it is 7 AM and before normal office hours. Best Post-Op I have ever seen.

April 10th, 2013
Patient
Dr Kavanaugh is a good surgeon but my post operaive experience was not good at all. I don't recomend this practice.

April 10th, 2013
Below average follow up and treatment
First the nurses at Loudoun are the BEST. Their professionalism, diligence and medical skills probably saved my leg. In my opinion, these nurses are some of the best in the country. I did not feel the post-surgery treatment from the Doctor was adequate. I had developed active bleeding and the air bladder used to prevent blood clots took 10 hours to replace when it was discovered to have a leak.

June 27th, 2012
fixed my arm, twice
I fell off a horse in 1993 and Dr. Kavanagh repaired my rotator cuff & I was able to regain full range of motion. We moved a few years later & I fell & dislocated my shoulder, twice. The local ortho kept putting me off even though my arm kept coming out of the joint. I drove 2 hours to see my old doctor, Dr. Kavanagh. He listened to what I had to say & said MRI results aren't always accurate & agreed I needed surgery. After he opened up my arm, he found I had a torn labrum & had extensive surgery to repair my arm. It has been 2 years since my surgery & I am pain free with full range of motion. He is worth the drive!

September 26th, 2011
Very caring with my teen age son. Considerate of a teens moods and needs. Willing to talk and easy to talk to.