Dr. Michael Kavanagh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Kavanagh?

Posted on August 31st, 2017

I have been using Dr. Kavanagh for both myself and my two sons for over 30 years now. I will use nor recommend no other Orthopedic doctor than him. His expertise, bedside manner and concern for the patient is outstanding.

Posted on March 8th, 2017

Kavanaughty is awesome! The only thing on my body that I had surgery on and doesn't still hurt!

Posted on May 4th, 2016

everyone at Dulles Motor Cars, loves him,

Posted on September 24th, 2015

Dr. Kavanagh and staff were great. Quickly diagnosed my rotator cuff problem and referred me for PT. Great listener. No need for follow-up.

Very good doctor

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Dr. Kavanaugh Very professional,during surgery he explains every move staff attentive and caring with patients,

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Dr. Kavanaugh, spent 15 minutes with me, 1/2 of that time he talked about people, we knew. No x-rays, he touch my foot 1 time and diagnosis my condition. $250.00 ABSOLUTELY OVERCHARGED ME AND MY INSURANCE !!!!!

Posted on December 11th, 2014

great experience!

OATS Knee Surgery

Posted on September 30th, 2013

Took the time to go over options and help me make the right choice. Nine months after surgery, back to mountain bike riding, skydiving, kayaking and gym. Great doctor!!!

Post Operation

Posted on April 17th, 2013

Dr Kavanaugh's follow up turned out to be exceptional. He contracted the flu shortly after my operations so I initially did not see him until he recovered. Once he had recovered, Dr Kavanaugh and his office did a very through and professional follow up. His knee replacement surgery is vey solid and recovery is quicker than I had expected. One of the things that makes his Post-Op exceptional is Dr Kavanaugh will make time in this schedule to see his patients even if it is 7 AM and before normal office hours. Best Post-Op I have ever seen.

Below average follow up and treatment

Posted on April 10th, 2013

First the nurses at Loudoun are the BEST. Their professionalism, diligence and medical skills probably saved my leg. In my opinion, these nurses are some of the best in the country. I did not feel the post-surgery treatment from the Doctor was adequate. I had developed active bleeding and the air bladder used to prevent blood clots took 10 hours to replace when it was discovered to have a leak.

fixed my arm, twice

Posted on June 28th, 2012

I fell off a horse in 1993 and Dr. Kavanagh repaired my rotator cuff & I was able to regain full range of motion. We moved a few years later & I fell & dislocated my shoulder, twice. The local ortho kept putting me off even though my arm kept coming out of the joint. I drove 2 hours to see my old doctor, Dr. Kavanagh. He listened to what I had to say & said MRI results aren't always accurate & agreed I needed surgery. After he opened up my arm, he found I had a torn labrum & had extensive surgery to repair my arm. It has been 2 years since my surgery & I am pain free with full range of motion. He is worth the drive!