Learn more about Dr. Michael Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kay, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kay has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Kay practice?
Dr. Michael Kay practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.