A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kay
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kay, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kay has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Kay MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Kay practice?
- Dr. Michael Kay has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kay practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Conshohocken, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.