A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kay, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kay has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Leon Kay MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Kay practice?
- Dr. Michael Kay has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kay practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.