Dr. Michael Kazak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Kazak?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 10th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Kazak and his staff were excellent! Dr. Kazak took his time to address all of my concerns and needs. I highly recommend going to Dr. Kazak if you need a knowledgable, professional, and kind doctor.

March 2nd, 2016

No. Just say No.

I would not recommend him to anyone. When you come with a symptom he says its in your head I went to him twice. Come to find out what I thought I had which was low thyroid the next doctor found right away. His beside manner sucks and spends little time with you. His office ladies are nice but, I don't know why they work there for him. He ended up yelling at one of them in front of patients. Sad. No....don't go to him.

May 17th, 2012

Do Not Go to This DR

I was treated like a dead rodent for 14 years. I had no idea there was good Dr.s out there until I left crying from here. I found out from my new Dr. that I have a heart valve condition, in which Dr. Kazak missed for 14 years. I would not even recommend him to a dying possum on the side of the road!!

April 26th, 2012

If you have a medical condition do no use HIM!!

I have had an illness for most of my life. I went to this Dr. for 14 years. He never did anything to help me. The last time I went in to see him, he yelled at me told me I wasn't his daughter and he didnt care. I was hysterical. I never did really like him. He never cared enough to listen to my symptoms, or give me a correct diagnosis. After leaving his office, I never looked back! I found a new Dr. and since then I found out that all of my life I have had a heart valve disorder, in which I could have died from. I also have polymyositis, which is a muscle disease. I am finally being treated the way I should, instead of making me believe I was imagining it. So unless you feel like not living a long and happy life. Do not go to him. For years I thought it was ok to be treated like dirt by a Dr. but not anymore. I like feeling good.

June 16th, 2017