A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Keating:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Keating, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Keating graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Keating has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keating accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans