A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Keating:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Keating, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Keating graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Keating has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Raymond Keating MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Keating practice?
- Dr. Michael Keating has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Keating practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Infectious Disease Doctors.