A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Keating, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cytomegalovirus Infections and Prosthesis-Related Infections.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Keating graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Keating has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keating accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Keating:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Keating practice?
Dr. Michael Keating practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Wabasha, MN.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Keating, Dr. Micheal Keating, Dr. Michel Keating, Dr. Mickey Keating, Dr. Miguel Keating, Dr. Mike Keating