Dr. Michael Raymond Keating MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Keating:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Keating, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cytomegalovirus Infections and Prosthesis-Related Infections.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Keating graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Keating has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keating accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance