A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Keelan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Keelan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Keelan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Keelan graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Keelan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Keelan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Keelan practice?
- Dr. Michael Keelan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Keelan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Manasquan, NJ.
See Lakewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.