A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Keelan is Satisfactory. Dr. Keelan has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Keelan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Keelan graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Keelan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore Medical Center
- Ocean Medcial Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keelan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Keelan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Keelan practice?
Dr. Michael Keelan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, NJ and Manasquan, NJ.
See Lakewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Keelan, Dr. Micheal Keelan, Dr. Michel Keelan, Dr. Mickey Keelan, Dr. Miguel Keelan, Dr. Mike Keelan