Dr. Michael Keelan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Keelan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2016

Excellent doctor

Dr Keelan has been an amazing doctor to me for over 20 years. He's kind, compassionate, understanding, takes time to truly know you. He tried everything before giving me a hysterectomy. The delivery of my first daughter he was calm soft spoken, answered all my questions and calls. He even called from his home while making dinner to check on me! He was extremely supportive when my teenage daughter was pregnant. He'll give you a nudge when you need it and asks about YOU as a person. Gets to know about your family and all your medical issues unrelated to ob/gyn. I can't say enough seeing him is like seeing an old friend.

January 19th, 2016

Great Doctor!! He delivered my daughter and I have been using him for about 15 years.

June 22nd, 2015

outstanding doctor

I have been going to Dr. Keelan for 12 years and I always feel very comfortable with him and his office staff. He takes as much time as you need and never rushes you. His bedside manner is impeccable.

July 26th, 2012

Dr Keelans lack of compassion, his poor attitude and lack of concern caused my family an avoidable tragedy.

February 7th, 2012

Definition of a HORRIBLE Doctor!

This practice, especially this Doctor turned what should have been a wonderful experience into a tragedy that I will carry with me for the rest of my life! He was too busy to look into my chart and take time to listen to my VERY VALID concerns, which ultimately lead to the loss of my child. He is a rude, arrogant man!

December 7th, 2011

He told me several times that he would rather wait to see what happens instead of testing. This waiting has landed me in the hospital twice. Terrible bedside manner.

April 2nd, 2011

Went for my second ultrasound and the technician could not find the fetal pole. the technician asked me to wait in the doctor's personal office. as i sat anxiously awaiting what he would tell me, he barged into the office and said, "do i even know you?" i said, "no, i usually see Dr.__ (another MD in the practice)." he said, "oh, well, listen, i am busy and didnt expect to have to come in here and now this sets be back even more. bottom line is you are not going to go to full term. you are going to miscarry. would you like to set an appointment for a D&C the day after tomorrow?" i asked him how sure he was i would miscarry. he replied with "98.9%". i told him i wasnt sure if i was ready to give up so soon and what were my other options. he responded with, "i am not here to convince myself. i am here to convince you. so what is it that you would like to do? D&C or no?" i was appalled and left the office. needless to say, i found a new practice. one that actually KNOWS who you are. i think the greatest problem with this group is they have too many doctors and the practice passes you from one doc to another (when you are pregnant). unfortunately, no one in particular has a good grip on your medical records, history, or current status, making a GREAT risk for error.

March 24th, 2017