Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kehoe
Dr. Michael Kehoe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with other offices in Cedar Falls, IA and Racine, WI (and 9 other locations). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kehoe is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington, Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center and Aurora Lakeland Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kehoe has the following 4 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Kehoe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Madeline McNally
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi
Dr. David Yuille
Nuclear Medicine, Radiology
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi44
Dr. George Zaleski
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi28