A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kelberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kelberman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelberman
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelberman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kelberman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Oneida Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Kelberman MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Kelberman practice?
- Dr. Michael Kelberman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kelberman practices Cardiology near Utica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lowville, NY and Herkimer, NY.
See Utica Cardiologists.