A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kelberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kelberman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelberman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kelberman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Oneida Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Kelberman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Kelberman practice?
- Dr. Michael Kelberman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kelberman practices Cardiology near Oneida, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY and Lowville, NY.
See Oneida Cardiologists.