A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kelberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kelberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelberman
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kelberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelberman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kelberman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Oneida Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Kelberman MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Kelberman practice?
- Dr. Michael Kelberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kelberman practices Cardiology near Utica, NY.
See Utica Cardiologists.