A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kelberman is Good. Dr. Kelberman has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kelberman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Angioplasty and Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelberman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kelberman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center - Utica
- Lewis County General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelberman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 21 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kelberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Kelberman practice?
Dr. Michael Kelberman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Utica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oneida, NY and Herkimer, NY.
See Utica Internists and Utica Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Kelberman, Dr. Mitch Kelberman, Dr. Myles Kelberman, Dr. Michal Kelberman, Dr. Mickey Kelberman, Dr. Miles Kelberman