Learn more about Dr. Michael Kelberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kelberman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelberman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kelberman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Oneida Healthcare Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelberman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 21 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Kelberman practice?
Dr. Michael Kelberman practices Cardiology near Oneida, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY and Lowville, NY.
See Oneida Cardiologists.