Dr. Michael Kellam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Kellam?

July 6th, 2016

Mixed Feelings

Dr. Kellam is an excellent practitioner in his field and I feel honored to be one of his patients. The problem I have is with staff communication and cooperation. Long wait on hold to make an appointment or just ask a question. When requesting an appointment you can never get one inside of 2 to 3 months away. If I express urgency to be treated I am either put on a waiting list (I have never received a call) or they tell you to go to the emergency. I don't need the emergency, I just need consultation and treatment with my neurologist is less than 3 months.

November 5th, 2015

a doctor that showed my father respect and dignity

dr kellam made it a point to give my 91 year old father the dignity of talking directly to HIM and looking at him while doing so even though he could not comprehend everything that was being said and i knew that it made him feel important and i was able to understand what was going on without being in the front of it all. he took a good humorous approach with my father during the testing and my father and i truly appreciated his kindness and being so thorough in the testing. highly recommend this office however it does take a bit of doing to get a timely appointment

August 25th, 2015

Good neurologist

I have had a spinal infection and 2 strokes and with moving I have been seen by 3 neurologists in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and consider Dr. Kellam very good. He explains things clearly, is not rushed seeing me, and is very easy to talk to. I would highly recommend him.

July 1st, 2015

He is a very good doctor. He is one of my favorites!! His bedside manner is really good. Explains everything thoroughly and I have confidence in him that whatever he tells me it is correct.

May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Kellam is caring, great bedside manner, accurate diagnosis. He has been my doctor for several years and always spends time to answer my questions. No other neurologist can compare to him.

March 5th, 2015

Just recently had emergency neck surgury in Louisiana. The neurologist I saw here in LA, did not even come close to Dr. Kellam.

November 8th, 2012

The best Neurologist I've had, and with moving to different cities/States, I've had three. I've been seen by several more. At different hospitals when needed. Dr.Kellam has great bedside manner, takes the time to listen, knows his specialty and is not afraid to tell you if there is something he doesn't know. You are a partner in your care, rather than being subject to the edicts some doctors make seemingly without hearing a word their patients' say. Highly recommended.

October 14th, 2012

Migraine

I have had a long fight with migraine, and Dr Kellam helped to get me on a easy to understand treatment protocol that worked! I couldn't be happier, and yeah Pain Free!

October 16th, 2017