A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kelleher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kelleher, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelleher graduated from University College Cork.
Dr. Kelleher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brian Kelleher MD is a male Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Kelleher practice?
- Dr. Michael Kelleher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kelleher practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Manlius, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY.
See Manlius Pathologists.