The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Keller
Dr. Michael Keller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Cruces, NM, with another office in Las Cruces, NM. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Keller is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center, Memorial Med Ctr, Las Cruces, Nm and Mountainview Regional Med Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Keller has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Keller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Cruces, NM.
Dr. Charles Dow
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Las Cruces, NM33
Dr. Dwight Hamilton
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Las Cruces, NM35
Dr. Frank Felts
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Las Cruces, NM34