A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kellum is Excellent. Dr. Kellum has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kellum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellum graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kellum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kellum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kellum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Kellum practice?
Dr. Michael Kellum practices Family Medicine near Allen, TX.
See Allen Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Kellum, Dr. Mitch Kellum, Dr. Myles Kellum, Dr. Michal Kellum, Dr. Mickey Kellum, Dr. Miles Kellum