Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Dec 21st, 2014

Dr. Vellum was my G.P. for 24 years and was always completely satisfied with the care and services I received.

Feb 19th, 2013

Dr. Kellum is the best. He has been my doctor for 25 years.

|  Mr Jim Westerheid  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

Excellent bedside manner. Connects on a personal level. Knows the whole family. careful, thoughtful. Explains things well. Has always gotten me over what ever and trusts me to take medication including antibiotics. He is a first rate PCP and refers to specialists that he knows and feels will relate well to us. He stands out as likely the best I have had in 60 years

|  Elane Miears  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2012

I have seen Dr, Kellum for 20 years. He's an awesome doctor. He takes the time to listen to you and understand what you're going through. He truly cares about his patients and does the greatest job to make sure I get the treatment we needed. I trust him completely! He walks into the exam room with a smile on his face and a cheery hello. That may not sound like much but it makes me a bit better just to see that. I like the fact that I can also joke with him. I realize those are little things but there are times that makes you feel a bit better. As of 01-01-12 my insurance changed and I was VERY concerned that he's office wouldn't take my insurance but thankful they do. I would have truly dread if I would had to start over with another family physician. I truly wouldn't trade doctors for anything and I do mean anything! I appreciate him more than words can say. Thanks Dr.Kellum, you're the BEST!

|  Best Doctor Hands Down  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2011

My family & myself have seen Dr Kellum for the last 25 years his accuracy in diagnosis has always been right .He is a regular guy that is doesn't try to put on a show or be a know it all. He is a true professional for all ages infant to elderly.

Jan 9th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Kellum is a wonderful doctor in my book for several reasons: he is thorough, he listens well and has provided effective treatment/medication on the first try. All the nurses and aides I've encountered have been very friendly as well. I've never had a

Jul 8th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Someone you can trust: Dr. Kellum has been my doctor since he got out of medical school. Some doctors are just that, doctors....Mike takes the time to get to know you personally and knows his business.

Aug 10th, 2006 on yahoo.com