Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Apr 14th, 2016

Dr. Kellum has been our family doctor for year's. I have gone in several times to address my issues and figure out what was holding me back. He put me on medications thinking I was suffering from A.D.D disorder which made me the meanest child in the world. Next we tried a ssri and it made me feel like the world was going to end every day(took it for months because it's supposed to take time for good effects). After all of this I didn't see him for a very long time and had realized that anxiety and borderline panic attacks were holding me back. I was prescribed medication for it and it works great! I told him this was helping me and I wanted to continue this rout. He even offered to give me the name of a specialist that can help me even more. I would love to talk through my problems and stop the medication. He cut me off and I've called to get the name of a specialist and he never got back to me... It's been over a month. He just want's your money and doesn't care about your well being. Find someone else.

by Jim on Dec 7th, 2015

Exceptionally skillful in diagnosis and treatment. Lets you know what's going on every step of the way. Listens well and treats you with respect.

Best doctor ever! show details Best doctor ever!
by David W. on Sep 8th, 2015

Dr. Kellum has so many devoted patients, the waiting room times can sometimes be longer than expected. But that's a very small price to pay for the most thorough, respectful, and genuinely caring doctor I've ever had. I have never felt rushed and he ensures all my questions and concerns have been fullfilled at every visit. I began seeing him in the early 80's and when I created my own little family, you bet he was our doctor. Now living out of town, we so miss Dr. Kellum! Other doctors are good but they just seem to lack his loving bedside manners.

Dec 21st, 2014

Dr. Vellum was my G.P. for 24 years and was always completely satisfied with the care and services I received.

Mr Jim Westerheid show details Mr Jim Westerheid
Mar 23rd, 2012

Excellent bedside manner. Connects on a personal level. Knows the whole family. careful, thoughtful. Explains things well. Has always gotten me over what ever and trusts me to take medication including antibiotics. He is a first rate PCP and refers to specialists that he knows and feels will relate well to us. He stands out as likely the best I have had in 60 years

Best Doctor Hands Down show details Best Doctor Hands Down
Sep 22nd, 2011

My family & myself have seen Dr Kellum for the last 25 years his accuracy in diagnosis has always been right .He is a regular guy that is doesn't try to put on a show or be a know it all. He is a true professional for all ages infant to elderly.