A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kelly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kelly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Kelly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Michael Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kelly practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons, New Brunswick Pediatricians, and New Brunswick Critical Care Practitioners.