Dr. Michael John Kelly MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kelly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kelly practice?
Dr. Michael Kelly practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Somerville, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians, Hackensack Pediatric Specialists, Hackensack Internists, and Hackensack Orthopedic Surgeons.