A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kelly, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Kelly MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Kelly practice?
- Dr. John Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kelly practices Plastic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.