A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kennedy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kennedy, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Kennedy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jerome Kennedy MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Michael Kennedy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kennedy practices Infectious Disease near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Southgate Infectious Disease Doctors.