A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kennedy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kennedy, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Kennedy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jerome Kennedy MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Michael Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kennedy practices Infectious Disease near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Infectious Disease Doctors.