Dr. Michael Kennelly MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Charlotte, NC

September 22nd, 2015
Ridiculous
These are some of the most arrogant office staff that I have ever encountered !! Would love to upload these ridiculous voicemails that they leave "if the doctor chooses to see you" --- wait, what? Or how about when you call back & ask if this is the urologist they reply "umm, is there a name? Can I help you?" as if I'm a telemarketer not returning their stupid call !!! I've had 7 surgeries & 8 hospitalizations & I have been operated on by world renowned surgeons who people fly in from all over the world to see--this place would NEVER live up to my expectations of care because with the world renowned surgeons that I have seen, they always treated me with respect & kindness. Humble yourself & your office staff less you be humiliated.

November 20th, 2013
Try him, you'll love him!!
This is the kindest, most caring, smart doctor I think I have ever met. Plus, he is brilliant. He flies all over the world speaking and writing papers so he must know what he is doing. He goes above and beyond when caring for his patients even by researching the best products for them before some salesman comes to call. I have known him and been his patient for almost 10 years and look forward to each and every visit. His staff is the best ever. I need to write a book about him cuz I like him to much!!

August 23rd, 2013
Drove my wife from the state of Georgia twice to see this arrogant and inconsiderate individual. He had all types of test performed on her and did absolutely nothing. I would not recommend Dr. Kennelly to anyone. As for manners he doesn't know the meaning.

February 16th, 2012
Best doctor ever!!
I have been seeing this doctor for probably 10 years and he is the most kind, caring, brilliant doctor ever. He is so smart...he is always going somewhere to speak so he must be highly respected by his peers. I just love him and his staff. His staff have all been with him for years and I think that says something for him as well. They are great about calling back if you need them and I just so look forward to my next appt!!