A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kepley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kepley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kepley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kepley graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Kepley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Medical Center
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
- Davis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kepley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Kepley practice?
- Dr. Michael Kepley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kepley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Statesville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Taylorsville, NC.
See Statesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.