A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Keppen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Keppen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keppen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keppen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Keppen, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Keppen graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Keppen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Keppen MD is a male Hematologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Keppen practice?
- Dr. Michael Keppen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Keppen practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Hematologists and Sioux Falls Oncologists.