A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Keppen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Keppen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keppen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keppen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Keppen, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Keppen graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Keppen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Keppen MD is a male Hematologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Keppen practice?
- Dr. Michael Keppen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Keppen practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Hematologists and Sioux Falls Oncologists.