A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Keppen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Keppen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Keppen, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Keppen graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Keppen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Keppen MD is a male Hematologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Keppen practice?
- Dr. Michael Keppen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Keppen practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Hematologists and Sioux Falls Oncologists.