A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kerin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kerin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kerin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kerin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Kerin MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Kerin practice?
- Dr. Michael Kerin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kerin practices Surgery near Tuckahoe, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronxville, NY.
See Tuckahoe Surgeons.