1.0

Former patient show details Former patient
Jul 23rd, 2014

He was my dr. about 20 years ago & I am appalled that he is still in practice. (Supporting his love of African safaris, no doubt! Had the photos all over his office.). As I did back then, I advise to STAY CLEAR OF HIM! I had a SEVERE situation w/back (3 herniated disks, 1 impinging on nerve) & I went 7 months in ACUTE pain. (I had HMO thru work & couldn't afford anyone else). All he did was order useless Rx's for me & literally whine "Well, what do you want me to do?" I kept begging him (in tears, unable to lift my foot more than 1" or stand up straight) to refer me to a specialist, but he kept sayng that I wasn't a candidate for surgery (because I had too many problems!!) & that, "in 5 years you'll either be better or in a wheelchair." (Yes! The S.O.B. really told me that!). Finally, after 6 months he reluctantly referred me to specialist, who did surgery within the month. However, the bulk of the damage was done; though after 20 years I can still walk, I was left with permanent nerve damage & subsequently diagnosed with fibromyalgia 4 years later. It has been suggested by numerous health care providers of mine since (& medical research) that my FMS is likely the result of both the physical & emotional stress of almost 7 months of acute pain. Like the previous reviewer, I am only giving the one star cuz I can't give him what he accurately should get...a big, fat zero!

Former patient show details Former patient
Mar 11th, 2014

Quack quack quack let me see you naked. I gave one star because it would not accept my comment otherwise.