A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kersjes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kersjes, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kersjes graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Kersjes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Kersjes MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Kersjes practice?
- Dr. Michael Kersjes has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kersjes practices Anesthesiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Anesthesiologists.