A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kesselbrenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kesselbrenner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kesselbrenner
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kesselbrenner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kesselbrenner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesselbrenner graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kesselbrenner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Kesselbrenner MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Kesselbrenner practice?
- Dr. Michael Kesselbrenner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kesselbrenner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ and Midland Park, NJ.
See Paramus Internists and Paramus Cardiologists.