Learn more about Dr. Michael Kesselbrenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kesselbrenner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kesselbrenner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Heart Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesselbrenner graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kesselbrenner has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kesselbrenner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Kesselbrenner practice?
Dr. Michael Kesselbrenner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Pediatrics, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ.
See Ridgewood Internists, Ridgewood Cardiologists, Ridgewood Pediatricians, and Ridgewood Cardiothoracic Surgeons.