Learn more about Dr. Michael Kesselbrenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kesselbrenner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kesselbrenner
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kesselbrenner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kesselbrenner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesselbrenner graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kesselbrenner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Kesselbrenner MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Kesselbrenner practice?
- Dr. Michael Kesselbrenner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kesselbrenner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Internists and Ridgewood Cardiologists.