Learn more about Dr. Michael Kesselbrenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kesselbrenner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kesselbrenner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesselbrenner graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kesselbrenner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kesselbrenner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Kesselbrenner practice?
Dr. Michael Kesselbrenner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ.
See Ridgewood Internists and Ridgewood Cardiologists.