A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kessler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kessler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kessler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Calais Regional Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Kessler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Kessler practice?
- Dr. Michael Kessler has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kessler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Calais, ME.
See Calais Orthopedic Surgeons.