Dr. Michael Ketcham DO Patient Reviews

January 9th, 2016
Very rude

July 20th, 2013
Amazing Doctor
I just had my second child and he was delivered by Dr. Ketchum. I was extremely impressed by Dr. Ketchum's ability to be both a capable Doctor and an actual labor coach. He gave me the directions and encouragement to get through the delivery and he did it as though he was personally invested in my care. During my routine prenatal visits I saw both Dr. Ketchum and his wife Dr. Turano. They both called me by my first name and made me feel as though they knew me as more than just an appointment. Every concern of mine was addressed thouroughly and professionally and the wait time for appointments was very minimal. I would recommend them both to anyone as the best team of Doctors I have had the pleasure of working with.

August 9th, 2011
Did they forget they are here for the people!!
I have been there twice in the past 4 weeks and haven't seen a doctor yet. And I still don't know what is wrong with me. The first visit I waited over an hour until the receptionist came out into the waiting room and said to me "You're still here?" Give me a break...this is your job and you forgot I was in the waiting room. The next visit I was the first appt so I only waited 10 minutes. I had a sonogram and no doctor has called me with the results. I have called twice and the receptionist could care less. Horrible horrible horrible. Only go there if you wish to be mistreated!!

May 20th, 2011
Dr Ketchem is an amazing and caring physician. Dr Ketchem spent all the time I needed with me to answer my questions and concerns. I felt this compasion and concern to be genuine. I often recommend him to my family and friends.

September 24th, 2010
I agree with the previous commenter that this doctor can seem very arrogant. I think that if you are looking for a doctor with good bedside manner or one who takes the time to explain things to you then you should look elsewhere.

August 17th, 2010
I had never met any of the doctors in this group but I had made an appointment. One month before my scheduled appointment I found myself in the emergency room needing surgery at 2 a.m. Dr. Ketcham met me and reassured me. I had my surgery and recovered. He was very kind to both my husband and I which I greatly appreciated.

April 23rd, 2010
This doctor was very unprofessional to my sister and mother. No doctor examined her. She went for 2 sonograms and they told her there was no heartbeat or growth for the baby. They told her to get a d&c. We waited an hour and a half for him to show up at the hospital with no one telling us what was going on. He came across very arrogant when he walked in and he asked if there were any questions. My mother asked why she wasn't examined by any doctors before the procedure and he told her he didn't appreciate that she asked him that and said he was getting bad vibes from her and then asked my sister in a very nasty way if she still wanted the procedure.