A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Khalife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Khalife is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khalife
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khalife Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Khalife, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalife graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khalife has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Khalife MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Khalife practice?
- Dr. Michael Khalife has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Khalife practices Surgery near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Surgeons.