A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Khalife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Khalife is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khalife
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khalife Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Khalife, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalife graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khalife has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Khalife MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Khalife practice?
- Dr. Michael Khalife has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Khalife practices Surgery near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Surgeons.