A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Khalife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Khalife is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Khalife, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalife graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khalife has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khalife accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans