Dr. Michael Khalil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Khalil?

Dr. Khalil is top notch!

Posted on July 12th, 2017

Dr. Khalil is a top notch surgeon who is head and shoulders above the rest. He is highly trained and highly skilled.

He operates on other surgeons!

Posted on February 19th, 2017

I saw Dr. Khalil in his practice in San Diego. He was able to rapidly diagnose me and perform the surgery through a single 5 mm incision in my belly button. I literally walked to my car one hour later and was back at work in no time. He called me to follow up with me and was extremely compassionate and concerned about my well being. I know that other surgeons go to him for their surgery. My doctors cannot stop praising him and send all their patients to him exclusively.

He diagnosed my father's condition when all others missed it.

Posted on February 28th, 2016

Great listener. Compassionate. Even better surgeon! He saved my dads life!

Love this doctor! A surgeon's surgeon!

Posted on January 12th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Khalil for some time after he saved my father's life and have had nothing but top rate personalized service. Dr. Khalil can do procedures laparoscopically that many surgeons have to cut a patient wide open to do. This was the case with my father who was near death with a perforated duodenal ulcer. Dr. Khalil fixed it with a couple of tiny holes and a camera and washed him out. My dad was drinking liquids the very next day and home in two days virtually pain free! I've also seen Dr. Khalil operate on other surgeon's complications as well as a number of surgeons.

Super intelligent doctor, even better bedside manner!

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Meet Dr. Khalil and you will experience a warm compassionate soul who is an incredibly bright and talented surgeon! I have been going to him for ov ...

Very thorough and caring doctor!

Posted on October 27th, 2012

Dr. Khalil is a very good listener and asks the right questions to get to the heart of the problem. He ordered just the right tests and nothing more to arrive at the diagnosis. Throughout the whole process, I could tell that Dr, Khalil really cared about my health and he even followed up with a phone call to ensure that I responded to the treatment. He would even return my calls on a Sunday!

Incredible Man....More Amazing doctor!

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Dr. Khalil is a God-send! My health was spiraling out of control and I had no insurance and no means to pay for his services. I was barely getting by financially but made slightly more than the cut-off for public assistance. I remember that Dr. Khalil had a lobby full of patients waiting to see him that day two years ago. I didn't have an appointment but he agreed to fit me in. Amongst my many health problems, I had developed malignant hypertension. Dr. Khalil turned me around and then refused to charge me a dime! He still follows up with me to this day and still refuses to charge me. He returns my calls and refills my meds treating me with all the dignity, compassion and respect. I owe him so much! Thank you Dr. Khalil!!!

Loved Dr. K!

Posted on November 15th, 2011

I love this doctor K! He is very knowledgeable! When no other doctor could figure out what was wrong with me at 4 other hospitals, he figured it out right away! He saved my life!

He is my HERO!

Posted on August 5th, 2011

Dr. Khalil is AMAZING! He was the surgeon on call the night that my 4 year old son had fallen and lacerated his nose. It was so bad as the left side of his nose was completely separated from his face. I had no insurance and there were no plastic surgeons to be found who would accept responsibility for my son's care. Dr. Khalil took him to surgery at 2 am and was done 3.5 hours later! OMG! Everyone was amazed at the results from all the nurses to our pediatrician who emphasized how lucky we were to have him! Dr. Khalil's compassion was incredible as well....He had two more follow up visits to make sure the healing went well. I am so grateful to Dr. Khalil. He did all this knowing we had no way to pay for his services. I cannot thank him enough!

Amazing Man, Even more Amazing Surgeon!

Posted on June 4th, 2010

Dr. Khalil is the most amazing physician/surgeon whom I've ever had the honor of knowing. He took great care of my daughter, not only saving her life, but insisting that she redirect her personal and professional life into more constructive pursuits. He clearly cares about his patients and goes out of his way above and beyond the call of duty!My daughter and I are very grateful!

Awesome bedside manner and compassionate soul!

Posted on April 2nd, 2010

This doctor cares about his patients and always went the extra mile for my mother. He is extremely smart and he communicates his medical knowledge effectively to the entire family. His sense of humor really calms my mother down when she is nervous. He is an angel! Thank you Dr. Khalil!

Amazing Surgeon/Compassionate Human Being!

Posted on November 5th, 2009

Dr. Khalil is not only an amazing surgeon, but a compassionate sincere human being who is extremely passionate about what he does so well. He has provided me with individualized care and always returns my calls. I agree with others that he is an angel sent by God!Thank you Dr. Khalil!