A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Khazzam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Khazzam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khazzam
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khazzam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Khazzam graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khazzam has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Saul Khazzam MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Khazzam practice?
- Dr. Michael Khazzam has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Khazzam practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.