A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Khazzam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Khazzam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Khazzam graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khazzam has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Khazzam MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Khazzam practice?
- Dr. Michael Khazzam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Khazzam practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Dallas Surgeons.