Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kicenuik
Dr. Michael Kicenuik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kicenuik is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp, Saint Peter's University Hospital and Somerset Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kicenuik has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Michael Kicenuik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Amen Ness
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi34
Dr. Robert Graebe
Obstetrics and Gynecology
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi
Dr. John Fitzsimmons
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi42