A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kicenuik, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Disorders of the female lower genital tract and Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kicenuik graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kicenuik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kicenuik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kicenuik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Kicenuik practice?
Dr. Michael Kicenuik practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See New Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Kicenuik, Dr. Micheal Kicenuik, Dr. Michel Kicenuik, Dr. Mickey Kicenuik, Dr. Miguel Kicenuik, Dr. Mike Kicenuik