inactive

Michael W Kilchenstein MD Patient Reviews

January 28th, 2016
Bad Doctor
Yeah he treated me. He treated me like a leper on the phone. This clown asked me if I just needed medicine and I was confused by this so I didn't really know how to answer. By the time I realized what he meant, he had made up his mind and basically told me to take a hike before he hung up the phone. Perhaps if he had been listening, he would've heard my actual answer. But he didn't listen, and isn't that the majority of the wheelhouse for this kind of doctor? Terrible manners.

August 7th, 2010
Painless psychiatry in Naples, Florida
After my divorce, I went through a rough patch when I really did just want to drink myself to death. On a whim, I called Dr. Kilchenstein and was hostile to him, but he told me to come in anyway. I got to the office late and he was waiting. He was able to diagnose a latent fear of commitment I had as an adult but picked up when I was an adolescent. I don't know if this was the catalyst but I'm clean and sober and getting remarried soon.