THE BEST - Saved My Life.. Quite literally! show details THE BEST - Saved My Life.. Quite literally!
Apr 23rd, 2012

If you are looking for a true Psychiatrist to work on issues with Dr. Kilchenstein. He takes his work very seriously and is just the most amazing Psychiatrist!!! I have neurological issues, and others, and he is able to manage that.

Top Therapist. Weak on Medical and Hard Medicine Issues show details Top Therapist. Weak on Medical and Hard Medicine Issues
May 3rd, 2011

Helpful as therapist. Weak on the medical and medications, unless you are clear and easy. My fatigue was not. Another fixed those.

Painless psychiatry in Naples, Florida show details Painless psychiatry in Naples, Florida
by Marc Silver on Aug 7th, 2010

After my divorce, I went through a rough patch when I really did just want to drink myself to death. On a whim, I called Dr. Kilchenstein and was hostile to him, but he told me to come in anyway. I got to the office late and he was waiting. He was able to diagnose a latent fear of commitment I had as an adult but picked up when I was an adolescent. I don't know if this was the catalyst but I'm clean and sober and getting remarried soon.

by D. Snyder on May 4th, 2010

There was a clear easy communication with the doctor about my problems and a sense of being understood.