A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Killen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Killen is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Killen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Killen, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Killen graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Killen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center - Cape Girardeau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Killen FACEP and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Killen practice?
- Dr. Michael Killen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Killen practices Emergency Medicine near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Emergency Physicians.