Dr. Michael Killion Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Killion?

Botox

Posted on September 10th, 2016

I had Botox injected in my forehead and crows feet and what a diffence it it made . I looked at least 10 years younger He is the sweetest man too!I cant wait to go again since Im due to go again. I wouldnt go to any one else again!

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

Very professional, soft spoken and friendly. Dr. Killion returned my calls and called on the day of surgery after I had arrived home.

Dr. Killion is so easy to talk with. I am extremely self concious of my breasts and felt at complete ease when it ca Dr. Kllion is the easiest Dr. I have had in 58 yrs.! Not only talking to but through the physical exam of my most self concious areas! me time for the physical exam part of my appointment with him

Posted on February 10th, 2013

THE MOST HONEST SURGEON

Posted on September 23rd, 2012

My experience here was amazing. I went to several consultations for (3 years) looking for the right doctor. He was not trying to sell me the package. I choose him because of his honesty and he's the surgeon who care about his patient and his perform than any thing! He was sincere and he make me happy with the results I was trying to achieve. I had a tummy tuck surgery done. After surgery he followed up with me to make sure that I was happy. Everytime I look in a mirror I am so happy. My self-esteem level has improved. I will certainly come back to him for the next time with any cosmetic surgery concerning and highly recommend to all the consumer. Thanks to dr KILLION and his staff! this is the most talent, honest surgeon.

He's certainly direct and he doesn't sugar coat things.

Posted on December 1st, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Killion for many times and I have always been very pleased with him.He is very professional and takes time, He seems very knowledgeable and asks many questions in order to understand the procedure that I want. He is not someone who want your money for anything and dismiss you, which I find to be a plus. It is hard to find a doctor that takes women's health concerns seriously but I find he does. He's certainly direct and he doesn't sugar coat things, but he's thorough and understanding of your concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Killion

best doctor

Posted on August 9th, 2011

very honest

Dr. Killion is the best!

Posted on April 25th, 2011

I have had several surgeries by Dr. Killion. He is fantastic- I am very happy with my results and he was one of the lowest quotes I got. He takes care of any concerns you might have, he is professional and I would only go to him!

Awful place. Don't go to this place.

Posted on April 23rd, 2011

I don't recommend this place at all! You will waste your precious money for nothing. Botox or Dysport does not work! I had either Botox or Dysport from other places and it stayed ~4 months. However, the same units of Botox or Dysport from this place do not work enough and do not stay long. I don't understand why. I got Perlane treatment (2mil) for my jaw lines. I was not satisfied at all, as it didn't fix my jaw lines. Also, it dissipated within next 2 months. I don't understand at all. The only reason I visited this place was that it is a cheaper place. However, it never paid off. I will never visit this place any more. I will go by my old place although it is a bit expensive.

Doctor's Response

This does not sound like one of our patients as we always take care of any concerns anyone might have. If this person had called to say they were unhappy, we would have them come in immediately to rectify the situation. We do not want unhappy patients. This has been our office policy for over 20 years. Also, Dr. Killion does not inject in the jawline. His patient's usually get 5 to 7 months effect from his injections. If this is a patient of ours, we would like to hear from you and help you get the effect you are looking for. We apologize and we do want you to be satisfied! Catherine (office manager)

Posted on March 28th, 2009

Dr Killion was the doctor on call when I severely injured my face in a fall that split my eye brow to the bone when I was 3 and again when I was four. Now that I am 25 the scar is smooth and a wonderful addition to my face instead of the hideous mark it could have been if he was not so talented.

Great bedside manner

Posted on February 25th, 2009

Killion worked dilligently with the insurance carrier to get my approval for surgery and was able to do within a few days. Bravo.

Posted on June 2nd, 2017