A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kilpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kilpatrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kilpatrick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilpatrick graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kilpatrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hosp, Seymour, In
- Jackson County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Kilpatrick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Kilpatrick practice?
- Dr. Michael Kilpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kilpatrick practices Family Medicine near Seymour, IN.
See Seymour Family Physicians.